Southend Pier Visitor Information Centre
You can find the Visitor Information Centre inside the Pier's award-winning entrance.
At the Visitor Information Centre you can:
- get your free SeaSmart wristband
- book for local events, boat and coach trips
- find and book accommodation (for personal callers only)
- get friendly and knowledgeable advice on where to go and what’s on in Southend
- buy a range of merchandise, maps, guides, bus, train, tide timetables and theatre tokens
- get the keys for disabled toilets under the national RADAR scheme
- book in advance for day hire of wheelchairs
Toilet facilities are located at either end of the pier, on the shore end in the Visitor Information Centre and on the far end inside the Royal Pavilion both offer disabled and baby changing facilities.
Open daily from 10:15 to 9pm (last entrance at 8pm) this is from Monday 29th July until the end of September.
Open daily from 10:15 to 6pm, this is from Monday 30th September until Sunday 3rd November.
Open 10:15 to 6pm Wednesday - Sunday (open everyday during school holidays) from 4th November until 26th March 2020.
LocationVisitor Information Centre
Tel: 01702 215620
Fax: 01702 611889
Page last updated: 05/11/2019