We have a dedicated website about cycling; Cycle Southend’s role is to encourage cycling across the wider community targeting groups and individuals.
For further information on cycle training, working with employers to persuade employees to cycle to work, recycling bicycles, cycle routes and cycling events please visit the Cycle Southend website.
For cycle training in Southend go to the Cycle Southend website.
Routes are clearly signposted and are sometimes with pedestrians.
These are only a sample of our routes:
- Prittle Brook Greenway
- Belfairs Park to Priory Park
- Park – Pier - Priory Park to Victoria Gateway/Town Centre to the Pier via the University/Forum and SEE College
- Gateway - City Beach via Queensway and Hartingdon Road
- Seafront Cycle Route - City Beach to Gunners Park and Shoeburyness
- Seafront Cycle Route - City Beach to Chalkwell Beach
- A127 Cycle Route
- Eastern Avenue/Royal Artillery Way Cycle Route
- Prittle Brook to Cherry Orchard Country Park
For a cycle map of all routes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For ideas and inspiration on how to travel better in Southend, by bike, foot or on the bus and train, visit the Forward Motion website.
For more information please visit the Cycle Southend website.
Page last updated: 18/01/2019