Apply for Season Tickets
View a map of all the car parks within the Southend borough, as well as finding out about current fees and charges.
Season tickets for the seafront car parks are no longer valid during the summer period (1st April to 31st October) Unfortunately we are not able to issue or renew season tickets for this reason. If you would like a season ticket for the seafront which will allow you to park from 1st November to 31st March each year, these will be available shortly.
Concessionary season tickets for residents of the seafront are available and allow residents to parking in pay and display parking bays in their street. We apologise for the inconvenience.
Applying for a Season Ticket
- The permit will not be available for collection on the day. We will either post it to you or it may be collected from the Civic Centre 5 days after the date of the application.
- You will need to change your permit if you change vehicles. You must return the old season ticket to us, if you do not you will be charged £30.
Types of Season Ticket
There are various types of season ticket including:
- All Car Parks - Annual
- All Car Parks - Quarterly
- Zone 2 Car Park - Annual
- Zone 2 Car Parks - Quarterly
- Zone 2 Named Car Park - Annual
- Zone 2 Named Car Park - Quarterly
- Zone 5 Named Car Park - Annual
- Zone 5 Named Car Park - Quarterly
Page last updated: 23/08/2019