Veolia, Southend Borough Council’s waste and cleansing contractor, are undertaking a Customer Satisfaction Survey for a four-week period from the 18th September 2020 until 19th October 2020.
During the survey leaflets will be delivered to 25,000 properties across Southend-on-Sea. Deliveries will be to a variety of property types across all postcodes in the Borough and the survey can then be posted back.
There will also be an electronic ‘on-line’ version of the survey available. To take part in the on-line Customer Satisfaction Survey 2020 please visit the Veolia website.
The last Veolia survey was undertaken in 2018 when almost 5,300 residents took part.
Key results in 2018 were:
- 86% of respondents were satisfied with the recycling and waste collections services
- 88% of respondents were satisfied with the Household Waste Recycling Centre services
- 68% of respondents were satisfied with the street cleansing services
- 67% of respondents were satisfied with the beach cleansing services, and
- 75% of respondents were satisfied with the information they received from Veolia
All residents are encouraged to participate in the 2020 survey, this can be both individuals and groups.
The survey will run for a four-week period, starting on the 18th September and concluding on the 19th October 2020.
To take part the on-line survey please visit the Veolia website.