Welcome to our Southend Venues pages for the Tickfield Centre and the Civic Centre.
Both locations provide fully accessible, comfortable and flexible spaces that are ideal for meetings or events such as:
- hybrid meetings (where people can attend online or in person) using Microsoft Teams
- educational training, seminars and one to one tuition
- community support and social groups
- private and public meetings
- business events and functions
- office accommodation
- conferences and exhibitions
- health and well-being classes
Tea and coffee are available from the self-serve refreshment areas free of charge on weekdays and filtered water is available for all visitors. In addition, a large TV screen or projector is available in each room for hirers to use. You can book rooms for as little as an hour, or up to a full day.
For more details of facilities, capacities and hire prices, please visit our Tickfield Centre and Civic Centre pages.
If you need any help or want to check availability, please fill in the room book enquiry form.