Southend Venues offers a variety of welcoming rooms and spaces available for meetings, training, conferences and other social and business events within its Civic Centre and at The Tickfield (Training) Centre.
Modern, bright rooms with plenty of natural daylight can be hired by the hour, session, daily or on a short term basis. Facilities can be provided with as little fuss (self-service) or as much assistance from our experienced and supportive team that you need to ensure a successful occasion for you and your guests.
Here are the some of the types of spaces available to you to choose from;
- Plenty of dedicated training and meeting spaces for audiences between 10 – 50 attendees.
- Large conference rooms and chambers for presentations, exhibitions and performances for 200+ guests
- Multiple smaller rooms ideal for private appointments, interviews and business meetings
- Trading areas available for table promotional (table) displays to reach 1000+ potential customers daily
- Professional audio visual equipment from projectors or widescreens to PA systems or video calling
- Catering & refreshment hospitality menus available to pre-order plus on-site cafés and restaurants
Here are some quick links to further information that maybe of interest
- Room Hire Packages – concessions and off peak discounts available
- Hospitality menus – pre-ordered food and drinks. Get in touch for bespoke orders!
- Presentation equipment options – full audio visual facilities, flipcharts to video conferencing
Where are we?
Visitors to both venues benefit from the same excellent transport connections as just a 5 minute stroll from each other.
- Minutes from direct trains reaching London’s Fenchurch Street & Liverpool Street stations in under an hour
- Less than 10 minutes by rail or road to London Southend Airport
- Close to bus, coach and all vehicle main access routes in and out of the town
- Located near to central Southend’s high-street that leads to our fantastic seafront with miles of coastline
Please click on the below links to google maps to see the location of each venue:
Please complete an online enquiry form to check availability or to arrange a convenient time and day to visit for a tour. For any further information, please email email@example.com. The corporate venues team will respond as soon as possible (usually within 24 hours).
For further information please follow the links below about the rooms and facilities available at each venue;
The team’s office hours are Monday to Friday 08.30 - 17.00. For urgent enquiries please call (01702) 212032. Booking requests are subject to availability and we request that any evenings or weekends are booked with at least one month’s notice.