Physical and sensory impairments

If you are 18 or over and have a physical or sensory (sight or hearing) disability or long-term illness, we can provide support and advice to help you. We can also provide support to your family or carer.

We have specialist teams to support disabled children and young people.

Services include:

  • specialist equipment
  • home adaptations
  • day and residential services
  • home care
  • disabled parking badges
  • advice about support organisations and services for carers

Contact Adult Social Care

Telephone: 01702 215008

Go to top