Collection Days, Delivery Dates and Getting Additional Sacks
We have increased the number of recycling sacks that are delivered to all residents.
The enhanced recycling sack allocation now delivered every 6 months includes:
- 3 rolls of 26 pink recycling sacks
- 2 rolls of 39 compostable food waste liners
- 1 roll of 6 clear textile recycling sacks
If you are a new resident to Southend-on-Sea, contact us to request a delivery of recycling sacks and recycling and waste information.
Simply type your postcode in to the 'Where I Live' facility to:
- Check your collection day
- Find out when your next supply of recycling sacks will be delivered
- Find your nearest Household Waste Recycling Centre
- Find any other useful information about your local area
Where can I get additional sacks?
If you run out of sacks before the next delivery is due, or have lost your hanger to request compostable liners these are available from:
All Southend Libraries - Please see our Libraries directory for opening times.
Southend Pier Visitor Information Centre - Please see our Southend Pier page for opening times.
Leigh Town Council Monday – Thursday 9am - 5pm Friday 9am - 4.30pm
Civic Centre, Victoria Avenue – Please see our page about the Customer Service Centre for opening times.
Page last updated: 05/02/2016