Collection Days, Delivery Dates and Getting Additional Sacks
Please use the 'Where I Live' facility to
- Check your collection day
- When a new supply of recycling sacks will be delivered
- Find your nearest Household Waste Recycling Centre.
Simply type in your postcode to find useful information regarding your local area.
Every six months residents have a recycling sack delivery where they are issued with:
- 4 rolls of 15 pink recycling sacks
- 1 roll of 6 clear textile recycling sacks
- 2 rolls of compostable food waste liners
If you are a new resident to Southend, contact us to request a delivery of recycling sacks and recycling and waste information.
Where can I get additional sacks?
If you run out of sacks before the next delivery is due, or have lost your hanger to request compostable liners these are available from:
All Southend Libraries - Please see our Libraries directory for opening times.
Cory Environmental Depot, Eastern Avenue - Monday - Friday 6.30am - 6pm.
Southend Pier Visitor Information Centre - Please see our Southend Pier page for opening times.
Leigh Town Council Monday – Thursday 9am - 5pm Friday 9am - 4.30pm
Civic Centre, Victoria Avenue – Please see our page about the Customer Service Centre for opening times.
Page last updated: 03/02/2015