Thinking of contacting us about your Council Tax Reduction or Housing Benefit?

You can use the Citizen Access Benefits portal to:

  • make a claim
  • view your claim and entitlement letters
  • view your Housing Benefit entitlement
  • view your Council Tax Reduction entitlement
  • tell us about any changes

You can use the Citizen Access Revenues portal to view your council tax bills, balance and payments.

The Revenues and Benefits service of Southend-on-Sea City Council is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. If you would like to know more about how we handle your personal data please see our privacy notice.

Go to top