Employment and Education for Carers
Employment and Benefits
- If you are caring for someone and want to combine paid work with your caring responsibilities, your local Jobcentre Plus can provide benefits advice.
- To find out more, contact Job Centre Plus on 0845 604 3719.
Money and benefits
- To apply for Carers Allowance please visit the GOV.UK website.
- The SHIP website has links to further Carers websites where you can find advice.
- The Benefits section of our website provides information on Housing Benefit, Local Housing Allowance and Council Tax Benefit.
Page last updated: 17/05/2017