If you have a learning disability, we offer a range of day services to support you to live as independently as possible.
Day Opportunities can:
- give you more chances to join in with community life, and make friends
- help you understand more about other services you might be entitled to
- help you develop skills to help with independent living
- support you to get into work, or college
- help you decide how to spend your day
- provide services for you if you have complex needs
You will need to have a needs assessment to see if day opportunity services are right for you. This is when we talk to you and your carer or family about the type of support you need with day-to-day life.
Page last updated: 08/06/2017