Viewing Electoral Registers
Viewing the Current Electoral Registers at the Civic Centre
- Please note that the only registers available for inspection at the Civic Centre are the current edition of the full and edited registers.
- Appointments are not necessary to view the edited register.
- Anyone wishing to view the full version of the register should speak to the Electoral Office on 01702 215010 to find out if an appointment is necessary.
- All viewings of the full register must be supervised.
- Please also note that electronic copying of the full register is prohibited, however hand written notes are permitted.
Viewing Older Versions of the Full Register of Electors
- Southend Central Library holds copies of registers from 1949 current.
- Anyone requiring access to these registers should contact Southend Library at The Forum on 01702 215011.
- For information regarding restrictions on viewing electoral registers please see the download below.
For more information on both versions of the register please click here.
Page last updated: 08/06/2017