Due to a fault the Pier train will not be running this afternoon.

Please see Twitter for further updates.

Licence Directory - Sex Establishment Licence

Record Details

Sex Establishment Licence

You need to get a licence form us to run a Sex Establishment.

Sex Establishments include sex shops and sex cinemas, but do not include lap-dancing clubs.

More Information

Application Form

Price Guide