Revised Recycling & Waste Collection

There will be a revised recycling and waste collection service operating over the Bank Holiday period.

Find out more....

Apply for Council Housing

To be considered for Council or Housing Association properties you need to be on the Homeseekers Register. Because there are few properties available and high demand for accommodation we need to prioritise who qualifies for the Homeseekers Register.

We strongly suggest that you consider other housing options such as privately renting before applying to go on the Homeseekers register.

How to Apply

To go on the Homeseekers register you need to complete our assessment form.

This form will be able to tell you if you qualify for the register. If after completing the form it says that you do qualify, you can then complete the application form.

You can only fill in an application form once you have completed the assessment form.

Follow the link below to complete an Assessment Form.

Complete the Assessment Form

Supporting Documents

Once you have completed the online form you may need to supply supporting documents.

We will only ask for copies and not original documents.

If we need any further information from you, we will write and ask.

Our Policy

If you would like full details of how we let our properties through a Choice Based Letting Scheme, please see our Allocation Policy in our related downloads.

Page last updated: 14/03/2014