Mooring Application and Tide Tables
Tide timetablesClick here for Tide Times
- You can apply for a mooring by downloading the application form here.
- It usually takes 2-3 weeks to set up an appointment and allocate a position. Once allocated and dug there is a 10 day settling period before a boat can be put on the new mooring (this period is only reduced if you have found a good existing root).
- We aim to provide you with the position you request along the Foreshore but, if that is not possible, we try to get as close as possible.
|Two Tree Island*||£230.00||£135.00|
|PLA Two Tree Island (more water)*||£350.00||£255.00|
|Hadleigh Ray (Larger craft and deeper draughts)||£250.00||£160.00|
|Two Tree Island lockers||£55.00||n/a|
*Please note there is currently a waiting list for this location.
Payment for a new mooring along with the completed application should be sent to the address shown on the form.
Transfer or Moorings
- If you want to transfer from your current mooring to another vacant mooring along the Foreshore (as long as you are not moving in to a more expensive area) please complete the 'Transfer of site' section.
- Renewals invoices are sent, after the first year, in April.
Cancellations or Change of Details
- Please inform us of any cancellations, change of details (craft or holder).
Further information is in the Terms and Conditions of the application form.
Page last updated: 01/04/2016