Online Forms

We have updated our online forms, so you may see a new sign up or log in process and some forms may be unavailable. If a form you need is not available please email

Find out more...

Household Waste Recycling Centres (HWRC)

What proof of identity do you need to use the HWRC?

Please bring either: 

  • Driving Licence
  • Current Council Tax bill
And (commercial type vehicles only):

Page last updated: 08/03/2017