Council services

Our most popular services

View as a List or a Cloud.

A Better Start University of Southend Advantage Card Adventure Island Winter Gritting Social Care - Advocacy for Clients Smoke Pollution Allotments Stray Animals Balustrade Niche Bandstand Concerts Beach Safety Beecroft Art Gallery Belfairs Park Bowling Green Housing Benefit Council Tax Relief Bike Rides Wedding Certificate - Duplicate Blue Badge Scheme Food Waste Catteries and Boarding Kennels Licence Tide Timetables Book of Remembrance Brexit Budget Land and Property - Building Control Bulky Waste Registering a Death Bus and Train Information Older Person's Bus Pass Business and Street Trading Licences Southend Business Growth Hub Rates (Business) Buying a Council House Cabinet Members Data Protection - Caldicott Guardians Parking - Council Car Parks Season Tickets - Parking Mobile Homes Sheltered Housing Town Centres - Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) Cemeteries and Crematorium CERS Chalkwell Esplanade Bowling Green Changing Huts Chaperone Licence (Children in Entertainment) Chase Sports & Fitness Centre Chief Executive Private Day Nurseries Children's Car Seat Safety Children's Services Children's Work Permits Weddings Roads - List of Classification Local Climate Impacts Profile Clinical Waste Coat of Arms Colleges and Schools Complaints - Children's Social Care Schools - Complaints South Essex Homes - Complaints Social Services - Comments, Complaints and Compliments Community Beach Cleans Community Covenant Voluntary Sector and Community Grants Make a complaint Complaints against Councillors for breach of code of conduct Complaints Procedure Library Services - Braille Services Concerts Residents Concessionary Parking Season Tickets Room Hire Planning - Conservation Areas Consumer Advice Contact the Council Pollution - Contaminated land Corporate Plan and Annual Report Fees & Charges Statement of Accounts Social Housing Minutes - Committee Meetings Council Performance Land - Council Rates (Council Tax) Council Tax Bands Council Tax Penalties Councillors Faulty Goods Crane Permit Crematorium and Cemeteries Crematorium and Cemetery Memorials Theatres Customer Service Data Protection Transparency Code Dead Domestic Animals Social Services - Dementia Services Dial-a-Ride Parking Bays - Disabled Radar Key Discretionary Housing Payment (DHP) Do It Online Dog Control Orders Dog Fouling Dog Waste Bins Dogs on the Beach Seats - Donated Trees - Donated Vehicle Crossings Schools - Places - Nursery Education Results - Election Voting Empty Homes Review Environmental Protection Essex Property Assets Map Religion Essential Living Fund What's On Excavate Permanently Excluded Pupils Farmers Market Roads - Street Lighting Festivals Fireworks and Explosives Licence Seafront Fireworks Southend Pier - Fishing Passes Fishing in Southend FPN Rubbish in Alleyways Focal Point Gallery Food Hygiene Rating Scheme - Advice for Businesses Food Safety Forward Plan School Meals Refuse - Household Waste - Garden Waste Garons Park - Swimming and Diving Centre Gigabit Broadband Scheme Give Your View H-Bar (Driveways Markings) Hazardous Waste Health and Safety Health and Wellbeing Health and Wellbeing Board Tree and Hedge Management High Street Collections Licence Highway Maintenance Highway Permits HMO Licence Application Guidance HMO Payment Form Hoist Toilets Home Composting Schools - Home Schooling Street homeless Housing - Multiple Occupation Hosting an Event House to House Collections Licence Waste Collection HWDF Tips Housing - Allocations Housing - Empty Residential Properties Housing - General Information and Advice Housing - Nuisance and Threatening Behaviour Housing Benefit & Council Tax Reduction Housing Improvements - Private Rented Sector Respite Care Jobs Work for the Council Vacancies - School Kent Elms Library Recycling Collections Translation Services Local Energy Advice Programme Leaves Leaving Care Swimming Pools Libraries Renewals & Reservations (Library) Library Branches Licences - Directory of Licences Liquor Licence Planning - Listed Buildings Refuse - Litter Removal (Street Care and Cleaning) Littering Local Account of adult social care Local Government Ombudsman Local History and Heritage Local Land Charges Safeguarding - Children Long Stay Immigration Inspections Small Society Lottery Registration Payments to the Council Make Southend Sparkle Make Southend Sparkle 2019 Competition Meal Provision Press Office Members Allowances Memorial Panels Memorial Roses, Shrubs & Trees with Plaque Memorial Seats Memorials Mental Health Services MEPs Mini Grave Application Money Advice Support Groups Monuments and Historic Sites Movement of Animals MPs Museums and Galleries Music and Art MySouthend Nature Conservation and Biodiversity Syringes - Reporting Pollution Control - Noise Notice Boards and Drums Nuisance - Construction and Demolition Sites Other Housing Options Paper and Card Collection Roads - Street Parking - Enforcement Parking Suspension Parking Machine - Lost Change Refund Form Residents Parking Permits Parking, Roads and Travel Parks Parks Opening and Closing Times Paying for Parking by Phone Rats Petitions Pink Sacks Planning Planning - Appeals/Enforcement/Processes Planning - Application Fees Planning - Local Planning Framework Planning - Planning Policy Consultations Planning - View and Comment on Planning Applications Online PublicAccess Weekly List of Planning Applications Registered Poisons Licence Pollution Control - Light Pollution Priory Park Bowling Green Private Landlords Procurement of Council Services Protection - Child Public Health Funerals Public Rights of Way Toilets Publication Scheme Re-Use Shop Refuse - Commercial Waste - Collection Registering a Birth Regulatory Services Responsibility Deal Road Closure Roadworks Rose Post Memorial Veolia Rubbish on Council Owned Land Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults Safety Advisory Group SaMeru - Road Safety for Elderly Residents Scaffolding Permit School - Unable to Attend School Places School Attendance School Closures School Finance School Governors School Holiday Activities Term Times (school) School Library Service School Nurses Schools Schools - Transport Scrutiny Seats on the Pier - Donated Visual Impairment Substance, Alcohol and Drug Dependency Services Southend Health Information Portal Shoebury Garrison Heritage Centre Shoeburyness Leisure Centre Shoeburyness Library Shopping and Markets Short Breaks (Disabled Children) Skip Operators Licence Social Care Assessment Social Services - Adults Social Housing Size Criteria Social Services - Adoptive Homes Social Services - Fostering Social Services - HIV/AIDS Services Social Services - Mental Health Services South Essex Homes Southchurch Library Southchurch Park Bowling Green Southend Adult Community College Southend Airport Southend Autism Partnership Board Southend Care Southend Forum Library Southend Learning Disability Partnership Forum Southend Pier and Cliff Lift Southend Pier Museum Southend Planetarium Southend Venues - Tickfield Southend-on-Sea Listening Bench Special Educational Needs (SEN) Sponsored Roundabouts Sports and Leisure Street Cleaning Street Lights Support for Carers Tattoo Parlour Licence Taxi Ranks and Stands Taxis and Hire Cars Licensing Telecare Telecoms - Planning Tell Us Once Service - Deaths Temporary Event Notice Tenants and Private Landlords Tenders The Constitution The Hive The Hub The Launchpad Tickfield Centre Town Centre Management Town Twinning Trading Standards Traffic Cameras Traffic Consultations Traffic Signal Failures Training Tree Preservation Orders Tree Removals Trees in Conservation Areas TTROs Universal Credit Vandalism - Graffiti - Reporting and Removal Vehicles - Abandoned - Reporting and Procedures Vehicular Access to Pedestrian Area Southend High Street Veterans Portal Violence at home Visit Southend Visitor Information Centre Ward Maps Wedding Venues - Our Venues Weddings-on-Sea - Jubilee Room Weddings-on-Sea - Southchurch Hall Weddings-on-Sea - The Register Office Weddings-on-Sea - Victoria Room Who's working in your street? Wild Animals (Dangerous) Licence X-Rated Licence Young Carers Your Account Youth Mayor Zoo Licence

Search for a service

Begin to type the name and select from the appearing choices.