Guidance when visiting The Southend Bandstand
Music in the Park live performances start on Sunday 9 August. We want all visitors to enjoy the experience so please follow this advice to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- do not visit the Bandstand if you or a member of your household has COVID-19 symptoms or have been told to self-isolate
- check Government guidance on the use of face coverings, as guidance changes regularly
- before leaving home ensure you have hand sanitiser and wipes
- stay in your household group and maintain social distancing areas as marked on the grass around the Bandstand
- check the signage for any additional advice
- if the area immediately around the Bandstand is full, please move outside that area, respecting social distancing guidance
- do not to touch your face, and cough or sneeze into a tissue or arm when a tissue is not available
- take all litter home with your or use litter bins where available. It is important that used tissues and wipes are not left on the ground where children can pick them up
We hope you will enjoy the Music in the Park this year.
Music in the Park
Southend Bandstand, Priory Park, Victoria Avenue, Southend-on-Sea, SS2 6NB
Live music throughout August and September. Free to attend: 15:30 to 16:30
|Sunday 9 August||Interplay|
|Saturday 15 August||Friends of the Shadows|
|Sunday 16 August||Famous Potatoes|
|Saturday 22 August||Pat English Band|
|Sunday 23 August||Graham Hunter Cool Jazz Quartet|
|Saturday 29 August||DW3|
|Sunday 30 August||DQ Quartet|
|Saturday 5 September||Chenenko|
|Sunday 6 September||Avanti|
|Saturday 12 September||The Mick Foster Quartet|
|Sunday 13 September||Nomad Trio – Funky Jazz|
|Saturday 19 September||Graham Hunter Jazz Funk Quartet|
|Sunday 20 September||Timeline – Originals to modern classics|
|Saturday 26 September||Gill Holmes Trio|
|Sunday 27 September||Amalgam|
Please maintain social distancing at all times.
No chairs will be provided, please bring your own chair/blanket.
Parking is limited in the park, please walk or cycle if possible.