We run nine Family Centres across Southend-on-Sea.
The Family Centres offer a wide range of services to families with children aged 0 to 5 years.
These range from Antenatal Classes to School Readiness and everything in between. All services and activities hosted by the Family Centres are free to attend. Classes, workshops, and special sessions require booking. Play and Learn sessions are run on a drop-in first come, first serve basis.
- stay and play
- messy play
- mini explorers (baby stay and play for under 1’s)
- little potters (gardening)
- antenatal classes
- starting solids workshop
- toilet training workshop
- healthy eating workshop
- baby 2022/2023 (social group for new babies and their parent/carers)
In the school holidays the centres run special sessions and Fun Days.
The Family Centres have an in-house Family Support team to provide support to families through courses and groups and 1:1 support.
The Family Centre facilities are used by other services and professionals including Health, SEND Groups, Speech and Language and more.
- website - www.southendfamilycentres.co.uk
- Contact Number - 01702 220 810
- Social Media Handle - @southendfamilycentres
- General Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Session Booking Email - email@example.com
- Room Bookings - Kimpaterson@southend.gov.uk