HAF is a free and exciting holiday programme for children and young people aged 5 to 16 who get benefits related free school meals.
The programme runs over the Easter (1 week), summer (4 weeks) and Christmas (1 week) school holidays and is funded by the Department for Education (DfE).
There are many benefits for children who attend the HAF programme. Your child will benefit from a high-quality, fun experience, they will:
- get free healthy and nutritious meals, as well as learning about food and nutrition
- take part in healthy level of physical activity
- have fun and meet new friends
- feel safe and secure
- get access to support services
- return to school feeling engaged and ready to learn
To find out more about HAF visit Livewell Southend.