Charitable House to House Collections


Due to the continuing public health concerns relating to Coronavirus, a decision has been made to suspend accepting applications for house to house charity collections at this current time.

We will review the situation as advice and circumstances change.

If you want to collect from premise to premise (including houses, pubs, shops etc.) you will need a House Collections licence.

You should give us as much notice as possible on your collection so we can allocate dates (some dates are booked a year in advance) and a minimum of 28 days is needed to process the paperwork.

More Information
Go to top
Rating button
Rating Button