Residents Parking Schemes
Parking Management Schemes (PMS), Residents Parking Schemes (RPS) and Permit Parking Schemes (PPS) are in areas used by a significant number of employees, visitors and tourists to the seafront area all competing for parking spaces along with residents and their visitors.
Parking Management Schemes, Residents Parking Schemes and Permit Parking Schemes will provide:
• Parking for local people
• A cleaner healthier environment through the restricted use of vehicles within the area
• More accessible roads through a more efficient parking layout
• Removal of inconsiderate and dangerous parking
• Signs showing times of operation and the start and end of the zone
Civil Enforcement Officers will ensure that vehicles are correctly parked.
Parking fines (Penalty Charge Notices) will be issued to vehicles incorrectly parked or not showing the correct permit.
- View the A to Z of records
Browse Residents Parking Schemes
- Beresford Resident Parking Scheme
- Cliffs Pavilion Area Extension Resident Permit Parking Scheme
- Cliffs Pavilion Area Resident Parking Scheme
- Colchester Road Residents Parking Scheme
- Eastwoodbury Crescent Service Road RPS (Zone EC)
- Greenways Residents Permit Parking Scheme
- Hartington Road Area (Zone HR) Permit Parking Scheme
- Heygate Avenue Area Residents Parking Scheme
- High Street Shoeburyness Resident Permit Parking Scheme
- Hospital Area Resident Parking Scheme
- Milton Resident Parking Scheme
- Queensway East Area Residents Parking Scheme
- Rochford Road Service Roads
- Roots Hall Avenue Area Residents Parking Scheme
- Town Centre Parking Management Scheme (PMS), Seafront Parking Zone (SF), Clifftown Parking Zone (CT).
- Victoria Station Residents Parking Scheme
- Wells Avenue RPS (Zone WA)