We can provide information in different formats such as large print, Braille, British Sign Language and in the many different languages and dialects spoken in Southend.
We also offer:
- telephone interpreting
- face-to-face interpreting
- community reading of any work which has been translated by outside agencies
- printing of translated materials
- advice on cultural awareness
We will ensure:
- effective Communication
- appropriate use of language and dialect
- male and female interpreters to suit your needs
To find out about getting information in one of the above formats please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on 01702 215000.