How to request a social care assessment

Adult social care services are for people aged over 18 who need help and support. We aim to keep you as independent as possible with a good quality of life. We will ask you for information about yourself and speak to others who are involved in supporting you. Together, we will look at the things you can manage and the help you get already, before considering what support you might need.

You can ask for help by either calling us on 01702 215008 and choosing option 5 followed by option 1 or completing a self-assessment online.

If you need palliative care, you may be able to get free care through NHS Continuing Healthcare.

See our Livewell website for support groups.

Contact Adult Social Care

Telephone: 01702 215008

Online forms - request a Social Care assessment

Go to top