Southend Health and Wellbeing Board meetings
Everyone is welcome to come and observe Southend’s Health and Wellbeing Board and Southend residents can submit questions to the Health and Wellbeing Board as follows;
- Questions should be submitted to the Democratic Services team either by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: Democratic Services Team, Floor 2, Civic Centre, Victoria Avenue, Southend-on-Sea, SS2 6ER, no later than 2 clear working days before the date of the meeting.
- Questions need to relate to the business of the Board.
- Answers will be provided in writing as well as addressed at the next eligible Health and Wellbeing Board meeting.
- The period for addressing questions will not exceed 15 minutes.
- Neither the question or the response will be subject of debate.
Minutes for previous meetings can be viewed on our Minutes Section.
For questions about Southend's Health and Wellbeing Board, please contact Robert Harris, Committee Officer on 01702 215000 or email email@example.com.