Support Services - Housing

Support Services

There are many other agencies who provide support to specific groups. Please see our Homelessness Advice pages for information about the services that may be able to help your particular situation.

Southend Citizens Advice

They provide free advice about:

  • housing rights
  • finances
  • debts
  • benefits

You can visit their website or you can ring them on 03444 770808.

The Storehouse

This is a project run by the Southend Vineyard Church. They provide support around a range of issues. If you are experiencing food poverty, they can help you with food parcels. You can also use their free café.

You can be referred by an agency you are working with or you can self-refer.

Please visit their website for more info.

Anti-social behaviour (ASB)

If you are experiencing ASB or hate crime, the Southend Community Safety Partnership may be able to help. You can report it on their website or email them at

If you are a South Essex Homes tenant and you are suffering from ASB, they will be able to support you.You can report ASB via email at or via the phone on 0800 833 163. Please visit South Essex Homes’ web pages for more information

You may also qualify for the Homeseekers Register if the police support the fact that there is a significant risk to you if you stay in your home.

If a crime is taking place or you feel in danger, we would always suggest that you contact the police on 999. If you need to report a crime that has already taken place, you should still call 101.

Contact Housing

Telephone: 01702 215002

Go to top