Registering with other councils

How to register with other councils

You can apply to go on the housing register of any local council in the country. You can apply to as many councils as you wish at the same time.

You will need to contact the council in the area that you want to move to in order to find out more. To find the contact details for a local authority visit GOV.UK.

Contact Housing

Telephone: 01702 215002

Go to top