Coronavirus - (COVID-19)

Worried? Need help with food shopping or other tasks? If you have no friends or family nearby who can help then please call our helpline on 01702 212497.

Visit our Coronavirus page for the latest advice and guidance.


Occasionally it is necessary for parents or carers to express concerns and make complaints to schools. It is in the best interest of all parties that any complaints and concerns expressed are resolved as quickly as possible.

In the first instance always try and see if the problem can be resolved by discussing the problem with your child's teacher.

If the issue cannot be resolved to your satisfaction on an informal basis then you should write to the Headteacher explaining your complaint.

If you are unhappy with the Headteacher's response then you can make a formal complaint to the school's Governing Body.

If you are still not happy after the completion of the formal complaint you can make a complaint to the Secretary of State for Education.

 A leaflet How to Raise Concerns about Schools can be downloaded from the Most Popular Downloads section below. This gives more information about how you should raise concerns and make complaints about any issues that may affect your children.

Page last updated: 13/04/2017