Public Access is our on-line service that makes it possible for you to:
- Search for current and past licensing applications
- View information on the applications and licences once issued
You can search and view the above information freely.
When you Register you will also be able to:
- Track the progress of applications
- Save your searches
Latest Applications for Licences and Making a Representation
On this page you can find all the applications for new or varied premises licences and club premises certificates.
If we don’t get any objections to the applications then we must grant the application.
If objections are raised (and not resolved) the Licensing Sub Committee will decide whether to grant the application based on the evidence presented by the relevant parties.
You should send a representation in writing within 28 days from the day after the application was given to us. Your representation must address one or more of the licensing objectives, such as:
- The Prevention of Crime and Disorder
- Public Nuisance
- Public Safety
- The Protection of Children From Harm
Representations should be sent to the Licensing Authority, Southend-on-Sea Borough Council, Civic Centre (Floor 13) , Victoria Avenue, Southend-on-Sea, Essex SS2 6ZG or emailed to email@example.com. In order to process your representation please include your full postal address.
Please note that if you do make a representation to an application:
- the applicant will be able to see your personal data (such as your name and address) from the representation letter you send out. This is because a copy of this letter must also be sent out to the applicant
- your letter will also be in the agenda should the matter proceed to a sub-committee hearing. Your personal data may also be published in the minutes which are given to all parties to the proceedings and available on our website
- a record of the application, the statutory register of the Licensing Authority, may be inspected at the Council's office address given above, between 08:30 and 16:45 on Mondays to Fridays except on bank and public holidays
- if you make a false statement in connection with an application you could be fined up to £5000
|Ward||Trading Name||Address||Summary of Proposal||Representation must be recieved by|
|Leigh||Felinins||34 - 36 Elm Road, Leigh-on-Sea, Essex, SS9 1SN||To vary the plan of the premises. Whilst keeping the overall capacity for the premises the same, to increase the maximum capacity on the terrace to 48 persons. Alcohol to be served by waiter/waitress service to persons seated at tables on the terrace. Alcohol to be provided with food in this area.||30 April 2021
312 London Road, Westcliff-On-Sea, Essex, SS0 7JJ
Application to renew the existing Sexual Entertainment Licence to provide licensable activities Monday to Saturday from 10.00 until 20.00.This is the same as the existing licence.
7 May 2021
This application is made under the local Government (Misc’ Provisions) Act 1982. The Objection process differs from the one set out for Licensing Act applications. Details of how to object can be found in this download.
|Victoria||Bulk Powers LTD||Unit 45, Grainger Road Industrial Estate, Grainger Road, Southend-on-Sea, SS2 5DD||Application for a new premises licence to supply alcohol off the premises via online orders, on a 24 hour basis.||
22 April 2021
|Victoria||Victoria Gadgets and Grocery Ltd||11 Southchurch Road, Southend-on-Sea, Essex SS1 2NG||
Application for a new premises licence for the sale and supply of alcohol off the premises, daily between 07:00-23:00.
|16 April 2021