Over the years we have kept planning records in several ways:
|History Cards||A list of all applications registered against a specific property address||Discontinued 2010|
|Application files Microfiche||Each application file registered against a specific property/site address||Discontinued 2003|
|Application files Paper||Each application file registered against a specific property/site address||Discontinued 2010|
We began to develop our electronic service PublicAccess to make it possible for you to view information online.
Not all documents associated with applications were added to PublicAccess during this time. Application details available to view are therefore limited.
Additional planning information also became available to view
|Between 2000 - 2010|
|History Cards||All applications registered are available to view using PublicAccess. Additional planning information continues to be available to view||From 2010 to date|
If you need to gain access to application information that is not available within PublicAccess please:
- member of the public or solicitor - submit a planning enquiry’ and select ‘Request to view planning history’ – please note there is a charge for this service.
- Public Search Company – call us on: 01702 215004
Information will be made available to you electronically within 20 working days. Depending on the nature of your request we will either arrange for the information to be:
- made available within PublicAccess
- viewed here at the Civic Centre using our internal system
- emailed to you
We make a charge for paper copies. Please refer to the Council Fees and Charges document.
- plans, drawings and material submitted to us are protected by Section 47 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988
- you may only download and/or printed information for consultation purposes. To compare current applications with previous and to check whether developments have been completed in line with approved plans
- additional copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner