Information on support for adults with HIV and AIDS

If you have been infected or affected by HIV or AIDS, you may be entitled to an assessment to see if you qualify for any support from us. If you do not qualify, we will provide you with advice and information of other services that may be able to support you.

You can apply for this by contacting adult social services.

The Livewell website has further information about support groups and services.

NHS Choices also has advice on treatment services and support groups.

Contact Adult Social Care

Telephone: 01702 215008

Go to top