We are looking for volunteers to support children, young people and families in Southend-on-Sea. If you are a good communicator, non judgemental and you understand the limits of the volunteer role, then this role could be for you.
We have a number of community roles working within:
- children/young adults
- community garden/weekend co-ordinator volunteers
- youth offending reparation
- admin roles
- kitchen assistant/barista
- a quality training package
- regular supervision and personal development
- the opportunity to gain skills and experience
How to apply
To apply complete the online application form.
We will contact you to take up references and you will need to complete an enhanced DBS check. You will also need to attend an interview.
Please note all volunteers will be expected to complete an online safeguarding children course.