Black Refuse Sack Scheme
We provide weekly refuse collections.
Please see our Collection Days, Delvery Dates and Getting Additional Sacks page to check your collection day.
Please ensure that your recycling and waste is kept within the boundary of your property and made ready for collection on your collection day by 7.00am. Recycling and waste must not be presented on the public highway as this will be deemed to be littering and you may receive a Fixed Penalty Notice if you do this.
What can go in my black refuse sack?
- Disposable nappies, incontinence pads, sanitary waste
- Kitchen roll
- Tissues and wipes
- Pet bedding, faeces and cat litter
- Liquids of any kind. Please take liquid paint to the Household Waste Recycling Centre for disposal
- Cooking oil - this can be recycled at the Household Waste Recycling Centres
- Hazardous waste such as asbestos, solvents, pesticides and chemicals
Committed to weekly residual waste collections until at least November 2017.
Page last updated: 24/08/2017