Extra Financial Help

Thinking of contacting us about your Council Tax or Housing Benefit? 

If you register for MySouthend you can:

  • view your council tax bills
  • make payments
  • view your account
  • view your housing benefit entitlement
  • view payment dates and notifications
  • tell us about any changes using our new MySouthend forms, all from your secure online account

To find out more, see the About MySouthend page.

Register, or sign in to your MySouthend account.

We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. If you would like to know more about how we handle your personal data please see our privacy notice.

Go to top
Feedback button
Feedback Button