Carers First can provide you with information, advice and guidance to support you in your caring role. You can find out more on their website. You can contact them by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0300 303 1555.
Social services contact numbers:
If you are caring for an adult, please contact 01702 215008 (option 5)
If you are caring for a child, please contact 01702 215007
Do you need help?
If you are doing any of these things without getting paid, then you are a carer:
- if you support someone who is frail, has a long-term illness, mental health issues or a disability
- if you look after someone after a stay in hospital
- if you are a looking after a disabled child
If you are under the age of 18 years old then you are a young carer.
How can we help?
To get a carers support / assessment:
- if you care for an adult, call 01702 215008
- if you care for a child, call 01702 215007
E-mail: email@example.com. If you care for an adult write 'adult social services' in the message
First Contact Referrals: FCT@southend.gov.uk. If you care for a child write 'children's social services' in the message
Advice and support groups
Livewell is a website where you can see what help and support is available.