Can I claim benefit?

Can I claim Council Tax Reduction?

You may be able to make a claim for Council Tax Reduction if:

  • you are liable to pay Council Tax for the property you live in and...
  • if you are working age, your capital is under £6,000 - if you are a pensioner, your capital is under £16,000

If you wish to make a claim please go to the Citizen Access Benefits portal.

Contact Benefits

Telephone: 01702 215001

Go to top