Social Care - Housing

Social Care

We have a duty to safeguard children and vulnerable adults in the city and to provide support or care where it is needed.

If you need social support for you or your family, or you have reason to believe a child or vulnerable adult may be at risk of harm, abuse or neglect, please see our Social Care pages.

Contact Housing

Telephone: 01702 215002

Go to top