Help: Renew your Items
You can log on to our Library Catalogue and renew your items online. To do this:
- Log in at the top right hand corner of the page
- Enter your Library ticket barcode in the “Borrower ID” box
- Enter your your PIN code (normally your date of birth in the format of DDMMYY - no slashes, dots, etc. are used
- Select “My Account” from the menu on the top right of the screen.
- Select either “Current Loans” or “Overdue Loans”
- Select the items you wish to renew and click “Renew Selections”
- Alternatively, if you wish to renew all items, click “Renew All”.
- You can see which items have been successfully renewed in the “Status” column. You can also see the new date to return the item by in the “Due” column.
Items that cannot be renewed (because another borrower has requested the item), can only be renewed by calling your local library or the dedicated renewals line at The Forum on 01702 215011.
You can only renew items six times. If you wish to renew it again, you will need to return it to the library to do so. If returned after their due date, you will be charged an overdue fine. If the item is not wanted by another borrower, you are free to keep the item for up to a further six renewals.
Page last updated: 24/07/2019