Current and Past Projects
We have many transport policies, projects and schemes that have been developed and implemented to improve travelling to, from and within the borough. The projects cover driving, public transport, cycling and walking.
Some of our past projects are:
- City Beach Pedestrian Crossing Enhancement
- Better Bus Area Fund
- A127 Tesco’s Junction Improvements
- Progress Road Junction improvements
- Priory Crescent junction improvements
- Victoria Gateway improvements
- SaMERU (Safer Mobility for Elderly) European Partnership
- Regional Transport Forum (RTF)
For full details, visit our Transport Archive.
Page last updated: 27/06/2018