Coronavirus - (COVID-19)

Worried? Need help with food shopping or other tasks? If you have no friends or family nearby who can help then please call our helpline on 01702 212497.

Visit our Coronavirus page for the latest advice and guidance.

How to get help

Social Services Contact Numbers:

If you are caring for an adult, please contact 01702 215008 (option 5)

If you are caring for a child, please contact 01702 215007

Do you need help?

If you are doing any of these things without getting paid, then you are a carer:

  • if you support someone who is frail, has a long-term illness, mental health issues or a disability
  • if you look after someone after a stay in hospital
  • if you are a looking after a disabled child

If you are under the age of 18 years old then you are a Young Carer.

How can we help?

To get a Carers support / assessment:

  • If you care for an adult, call 01702 393933 - Southend Carers
  • If you care for a child, call 01702 215 007

E-mail [email protected][email protected]. If you care for an adult write ‘Adult Social Services’ in the message

First Contact Referrals: [email protected]. If you care for a child write ‘Children’s Social Services’ in the message

Advice and Support Group

Livewell Southend: Southend's Health and Wellbeing Information Point is a website where you can see what help and support is available.

Page last updated: 26/02/2020