How to get help
Social Services Contact Numbers:
If you are caring for an adult, please contact 01702 215008 (option 5)
If you are caring for a child, please contact 01702 215007
Do you need help?
If you are doing any of these things without getting paid, then you are a carer:
- if you support someone who is frail, has a long-term illness, mental health issues or a disability
- if you look after someone after a stay in hospital
- if you are a looking after a disabled child
If you are under the age of 18 years old then you are a Young Carer.
How can we help?
To get a Carers support / assessment:
- If you care for an adult, call 01702 393933 - Southend Carers
- If you care for a child, call 01702 215 007
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org: email@example.com. If you care for an adult write ‘Adult Social Services’ in the message
First Contact Referrals: FCT@southend.gov.uk. If you care for a child write ‘Children’s Social Services’ in the message
Advice and Support Group
SHIP: Southend's Health and Wellbeing Information Point is a website where you can see what help and support is available.
Page last updated: 24/07/2018