Translating, Interpreting and Transcribing
We can provide information in different formats such as large print, Braille, British Sign Language and in the many different languages and dialects spoken in Southend.
We also offer:
- telephone interpreting
- face-to-face interpreting
- community reading of any work which has been translated by outside agencies
- printing of translated materials
- advice on cultural awareness
We will ensure:
- effective Communication
- appropriate use of language and dialect
- male and female interpreters to suit your needs
To find out about getting information in one of the above formats please email us at email@example.com or phone on 01702 215000.
Page last updated: 19/09/2019