What We Spend and How We Spend It
Here you will find financial information relating to our projected and actual income and expenditure, tendering, procurement and contracts.
- Details of Council Tax bands and charges can be viewed here.
- How Business Rates are calculated can be viewed here.
- Records of our expenditure over £500 can be viewed here.
- Our Capital Programme can be viewed in the relevant budget book here.
- You can see how Council Tax money is spent here.
- Information about the payment and reward of staff can be viewed here.
- Our Staff Pay and Grading Structure can be viewed here.
- Senior Employee Salaries can be viewed here.
- Details of our Pay Multiple can be viewed at paragraph 6 of Appendix A of the Pay Policy Statement 2014/2015 here.
- The Members’ Allowances scheme and the allowances paid under it can be viewed here.
- Allowances and Expenses paid to Senior Staff can be viewed here.
Procurement and Tendering
- Information about how we buy our services, tender opportunities and procurement processes can be viewed here.
- Details of contracts and tenders (that exceed £500) to businesses and to the voluntary community and social enterprise sector can be viewed here.
- Details of contracts currently being tendered can be viewed here.
- Details of grants to the voluntary community and social enterprise sector can be viewed here.
- Our Financial Audits, Accounts and Reports can be viewed here.
You can view all the documents on our website which relate to what we spend and how we spend it by clicking on the button below.
|View all documents classed as 'What We Spend And How We Spend It'|
Or you can choose another Publication Scheme Category here.
Page last updated: 13/06/2018