Assisted Collections

If you are unable to leave your:

  • sacks
  • bins
  • boxes

Out for collection because of being disabled or elderly, please fill in an online form on MySouthend to see how we can help.

Simply create an account on MySouthend and fill in a short form to ask for an assisted collection. MySouthend will help you track the progress of your report.

By creating a MySouthend account, you can receive updates and keep track of your report.

Veolia will not be able to enter your home to collect the waste and recycling, but they can collect it from an easier place outside your property.

Contact Recycling and Waste

Telephone: 01702 215006

Go to top
Feedback button
Feedback Button