Please follow this guidance when using the toilet facilities
- maintain social distancing of at least 2 meters whilst queuing and using the toilet facilities.
- wash your hands regularly, whilst the toilets are cleaned regularly, we advise visitors to observe recommended hygiene practices: do not touch your face and to wash your hands regularly.
- bring your own hand sanitiser when out in public places.
- follow Government Guidance keep up to date with UK Government guidance by visiting the Gov.uk website for details.
All public toilets are now open, with the exception of Chalkwell Esplanade which are closed for essential maintenance.
- Disabled toilet facilities at over 25 locations – radar key required (these can be purchased from SAVs, Alexandra Street or the Disability Rights UK shop.
- Changing Places facilities at 2 fully equipped locations - application process required.
- Nappy changing at 14 locations.
- Shower facilities at 3 locations – Bell Wharf (Old Leigh), East Beach (Shoebury – closed 1st Oct to 31st Mar), Crowstone (Chalkwell).