Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, Advantage Card applications have been suspended. Any outstanding applications will be put on hold until such time that they can be processed.
What is it?
The Southend Advantage Card is a scheme that gives you discounts and reduced rates on a range of activities.
It offers ongoing value for money and is exclusive to residents living within the Borough of Southend-on-Sea.
Where can I use it?
The card can be used at the following venues within the Borough:
- Belfairs Golf Course
- Belfairs Swim Centre
- Chase Sports & Fitness Centre
- Foreshore Moorings
- Shoeburyness Leisure Centre
- Southend Leisure & Tennis Centre
- Southend Pier
- Outdoor Bowls (category C only)
- The Biz (school holiday scheme)
- Arts Team Concert Series
- Cliffs Pavilion (category C on selected performances only)
- Hatton Jewellery (Leigh)
The Southend Advantage Card offers you:
- reduced prices for a range of activities such as swimming, golf, outdoor bowls and concerts*
- access to special promotions and additional discounts for certain special events
- discounted rates for donated seats
- free equipment hire at our leisure centres for concessionary groups
- you can use your Advantage Card as a deposit for equipment (including racquet hire)
- free entry as a spectator at our leisure centres
- discounts at a variety of shops and organisations
- discounted rates for 'The Biz' school holiday activities
With the range of activities that you could save on, the small cost of the Southend Advantage card will be quickly recovered.
N.B. *Discounts off memberships at any of the Council-run leisure centres are not applicable with an Advantage Card.