Housing Advice and Homeless Enquiry

Page 1 of 9 (possible) . You are 12% complete.

Form information

To complete this form, you must provide the following evidence. Please ensure you have this available before starting the form.
Please note: to process this enquiry we require the following documents for all persons included on your application
The following documents can be accepted:
Proof of Identity: 
  • Birth certificate or, 
  • Passport/Visa or driving licence or, 
  • Home Office documents (if you are a person from abroad)
Proof you are facing homelessness: 
  • Notice to quit (section 21) or 
  • A letter from your head of household confirming your living arrangements & why you can no longer reside at the address and the date that you are required to leave
Proof of Medical condition and medication:
  • A letter from GP/consultant and prescription

Each page in this form has a 10 minute time limit. If you think you will need more time, write your answers in another document, then copy and paste them into the form. This helps ensure your information won't be lost.

Alternatively, you can sign in or register for a MySouthend account - this will allow you to save forms in progress and track the status of submitted forms.

Sign in  Register

Use the 'Previous' and 'Next' buttons to move through the form and select 'Submit form' on the last page.

Go to top