How do I Recycle small electric items?
Place the item in a carrier bag and leave it out on your normal collection day.
- hairdryers, straighteners
- telephones, mobile phones
- chargers, plugs and wires
- video recorders, dvd players
- digital alarm clocks and watches
- toasters, kettles
- electronic toys
Recycling large electric items
Any large electric items and household batteries can be taken to one of the Household Waste Recycling Centres (HWRC).
You can also use make a booking via the bulky waste collection service to have the items collected.