Vape shop support
Nicotine vaping is a lot less harmful than smoking. It's also one of the most effective tools for quitting smoking.
Vaping is not completely harmless and we only recommend it for adult smokers, to support quitting smoking and staying quit.
For more information on vaping, you can visit the NHS website.
A short video showcasing the impact of smoking vs vaping can be viewed online.
For smokers who are ready and motivated to make a quit attempt, please fully complete the online self-referral. You will be contacted to by one of the advisors who will discuss your support pathway. Participants of the programme will receive a free vape starter kit, plug and supplies to help them prepare for their smoke free journey.
- you must be ready and motivated to complete the 12-week programme
- you will be asked to provide an on-site carbon monoxide breath test upon registration, to confirm smoking status
- the in-store advisors will continue to monitor your progress with the carbon monoxide monitor
- you are required to set a quit date within 7 days from registration
- once the quit begins, the swap from smoking to vaping begins
- clients must keep to the pledge ‘I will not have a single puff of a single cigarette’
- you will receive support from the same vape shop throughout the programme
- all clients must remain in regular contact with their advisor
The Stop Smoking Service have commissioned 4 vape shops in Southend. All stores have on-site level 2 Stop Smoking Advisors who can support clients throughout the 12-week programme. The shop locations are as follows:
73 Hamlet Court Road
1101 London Road
0330 133 3007
71 High Street
789 Southchurch Road