Cost of living support

Rent arrears - discretionary housing payments

If you have a rent a top up that you are unable to pay or you considering moving to a more affordable rented accommodation? You may be entitled to help from the Discretionary Housing Payment scheme if you are currently in receipt of Housing Benefit or receive the Housing Element in your Universal Credit Payment.

Go to top