Cost of living support

Housing cost - rented accommodation

If you are living in rented accommodation and on a low income you may be entitled to help with your housing costs, depending on your circumstances you may have to make this claim from the Department of Works and Pension or the Local Council.

To check your eligibility please use the Entitled-to-Benefits Calculator.

Go to top